Last Updated: 02.10.2021 (dd.mm.yyyy)
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.auxiliary-x.org.
Contact of the responsible person (According to GDPR Article 4(7))
Auxiliary-X UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Helmstedter Straße 5
Phone: +49 176 978 913 42
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical and technical measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data. In the event of data theft we will contact you and all necessary authorities by issuing a data breach notification.
You have the following rights towards Auxiliary-X UG (haftungsbeschränkt) with regard to data processing on this website:
- Right to information (Art. 15)
- You have the right to request a confirmation whether or not personal data relating to you is being processed. If personal data of you is being processed by us, you have the right to information about your personal information.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16)
- You have the right to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data concerning you.
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (Art. 17)
- You have the right to request a deletion of your personal data stored by us if one of the reasons listed in GDPR Article 17 applies.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18)
- You have the right to request a restriction of processing of your personal data by us if one of the conditions of GDPR Article 18 is met.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20)
- You have the right to receive a full copy of all data you voluntarily provided to us in a portable, commonly known and machine readable format.
- Right to object (Art. 21)
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us if one of the conditions in GDPR Article 21 is met.
- Right to information (Art. 15)
If you like to exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
What data do we collect, how and why do we collect it?
- automatic logging by the webserver
- When accessing our website, anonymous data is being tranferred to our webserver, such as IP address, browser type, operating system type and access time. This information is collected to get a statistical overview how visitors use our website. This information is only used to improve the experience of our website for the visitor. This data is not forwarded to any third party.
- The data you provide to create an account on our website
- In order to download a product from this website you need to register. we store the information you provide during registration and checkout in order to manage your orders. We store your full name, company name (if available), VAT ID (if available), your address, phone number, username, password, email address and order notes at our website as long as your account exists. This data will also be used to issue and send to you an order receipt and an invoice for your purchase via email as well as data regarding your account registration. You can delete your account at any time you like.
- Data relating to your licenses issued by us
- When you download a product from our website we issue a license for you. This license is bound to the data you provided when opening your account at our website.
- In order to meet the regulations, we will check if your VAT ID matches your company name and address prior to the purchase. The check is made through the API gateway from https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/vies/ . The response to this request will be stored up to 120 days after the purchase.
- If you use the demo for the Issue Reminder plugin on https://try.auxiliary-x.org and create a user account, your user account data will be stored in the demo system for a maximum of 24 hours. Be aware that login, name and email address are visible to all users in the demo system. If you want to delete your user account before the reset, you have the option of logging in as an administrator and deleting the account manually.
- Transient Cookies
- Transient Cookies are stored in your browser as long as it is opened. When you close your browser or log out from our website, the Transient Cookies will be automatically deleted.
- Persistent Cookies
- Persistent Cookies live up to a certain predefined period of time. This period of time varies upon the Cookie. You can delete Persistent Cookies any time you like in the security settings of your browser.
A connection to our website is only possible via an TLS-encrypted connection. A call via http is automatically redirected to the secure https. Your personal data made available to us are secured by taking all technical and organizational security measures so that they are inaccessible to unauthorized third parties.
Minors should only use our website after obtaining permission from their legal representative.
Policy Changes and Contact
If you have any questions concerning this policy or would like to exercise your choices as described in this policy, please contact us at any time via email: email@example.com .